I’m not much of a one for resolutions, but I do like to have some plans and goals. Here are some things that I’m thinking about for 2015:
1. Read one BFB a month.
2. Publish one new thing on my other website each month.
3. Work out a system for keeping the house generally cleaner and tidier. And then do it.
4. Write two more Regency serials.
5. Write two contemporary category length books.
6. Find a publisher for the non-fiction Christian book I want to write.
7. No knitting for other people.
8. Work out a better system for budgeting and be more financially solvent by the end of the year.
9. Start doing morning pages again.
I have printed out some of the weekly project planners from here, and I’m hoping that they will help with knowing what I want to be working on when and making better use of time. I want my time off to feel properly relaxing and that means getting my work time under better control.